Vanuatu Government Drones & Operators and Authorities.
The Cultural Centre DMV management platform provides CAAV compliant Registration and management services for Vanuatu Government Drones & Operators and Authorities.
Vanuatu Business & Corporate RPAS Operators
The Cultural Centre DMV management platform also provides verifiable Identification & Registration services for Vanuatu Business & Corporate RPAS Operators seeking flight authorisation from Vanuatu Government, Authorities or land owners.
RPAS Registration consists of the creation of a secure RPAS Aviation Reference Number (RARN) registration and separate registrations for the intending Pilot and the RPAS (drone system/'s) which can be completed on-line or at the Vanuatu Cultural Centre.
- RPAS Operator registration (the person flying the drone) *16yrs Min
- the RPAS - Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (drone system)
There is no distinction between 'recreational / personal use' and 'commercial use' for small drones.
ALL RPAS Operations and RPA (drones) in Vanuatu need to fly in accordance with Civil Aviation Authority Vanuatu Rules Part 101.
RPAS (drones) that cannot comply with Part 101 must seek authorisation to operate from the Director of Civil Aviation.
* Please note:
Government Registrations are reserved for Vanuatu Government owned RPAS & Government Operators.
Commercial Registrations are reserved for Vanuatu Residents operating with a current Vanuatu Business Licence relevant to their RPAS Operations.
Registration Applications become Cultural Centre documents under the Act
- severe penalties exist for submitting false or misleading information !
- non-compliance with Section 6(2)(1) of the Vanuatu National Cultural Council Act [Cap.186] can lead to 'on the spot' CONFISCATION of equipment !
- non-compliance with Section 6(2)(1) of the Vanuatu National Cultural Council Act [Cap.186] can lead to ''Severe Fines' - if in doubt, contact the Vanuatu Cultural Centre !